We are looking for a creative Danish speaking Translator & Content Publisher on behalf of our client in Brno, Czech Republic. Trust us when we say the job role is amazing!
You would be joining a team of 16 people, who loooove writing about electronics! They create and publish product texts for major Nordic retailers like Elkjøp,Elgiganten or Gigantti!
What will you do?
● You will creatively translate existing product descriptions and specifications from
● English to Danish to make sure that our customers in Nordics know what type of product is right for them.
● You will create and update product descriptions for a specific product category (e.g.phones, games, movies) in Danish language and publish products on our Nordics sites.
● You will add and update product specifications for our online stores in the Nordic as well as prepare and adjust product pictures according to our internal guidelines.
● You will fulfill your potential in new projects.
● You will publish articles and banners for our websites.
Our working hours are quite flexible, as we’re required to be available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day, and we are free to arrange the rest of the work shift to our needs and wishes. Occasionally, we have to stay a bit laterto finalize a major product launch, but this is rather exceptional. Therefore you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life. Our daily job involves several diverse tasks and can be quite exciting.
What can you learn from our team?
Thanks to working with diverse product types, you will improve your English and Danish skills, vocabulary and marketing-oriented language. Our job also requires being in close touch with the development, advances and innovations in the technical field. You will learn some basics from online marketing as well as tips and tricks in Adobe Photoshop, but don’t worry—no graphics skills are necessary. You will also learn more about the retail process and what it takes for a product to be delivered from the supplier and purchased by the customer online.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer various technical
and soft skill trainings such as:
● Presentation skills.
● SEO, SEM, Content marketing.
and many, many more! All delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them if everything works out well!
Do you need previous experience in a similar position or a specific education?
No! We have colleagues from various backgrounds, some have linguistic education, but some have none at all. We even had a veterinarian working here for instance, and she was awesome!
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you?
· Native Danish language—good formulation skills, perfect grammar.
· Good level of English.
· Knowledge or interest in electronics is a plus.
· Marketing approach and ability to write texts that inspire customers to make a purchase.
· Structured, efficient and independent.
· Prior knowledge of marketing or copywriting is not required but a significant advantage.
· Previous experience with customer electronics business or e-commerce(stores, online stores) is an advantage, but not a must.
What do we offer to make you happier?
Thanks to our friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit it is really easy to fit in!
· Above average local salary which allows a good standard of living!
· Relocation package!
· Full-time / Part-time - (only if you already live in Brno, Czech Republic)!
· You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days!
· 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card!
· Loyalty scheme!
· Possibility to (occasionally) work from your new home in Brno, Czech Republic!
· Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills training, language courses, internal conferences and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form.
ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments!
· You can mix the benefits of your choice in our internal benefit system(holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)!
· Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme!
· Company library – you can borrow from a wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.!
· Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQ etc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to inviting all the new colleagues once we can organize them again!
· Much, much more!
Why move to Brno, Czech Republic?
Living in Brno is a bit like an all-you-can-eat buffet. There’s something in here for everybody! The historical city center may be on the small side, but this also puts all the major landmarks and places of interest within walking distance of each other. In fact, many of our colleagues choose to walk to the office every day just because it is soooo convenient, even though the public transport network is well developed and widely used as well.
As a university and college city, Brno offers a vibrant nightlife throughout the year and there are cafés, pubs, clubs and music halls just about everywhere, with new one shopping up as soon as the old ones move out. If nightlife is not your thing, there are sports venues a plenty as well as parks, public forests and bike trails to enjoy. Should you run out of things that Brno can offer to you (unlikely as that may be), just hop on a train or a bus and explore the outskirts of the city with many smaller towns, villages, vineyards, folk festivals and more. And with Vienna, Bratislava and Prague being just around two hours travel time away, the only limit to your voyages is your imagination.
If this position looks interesting make sure you apply and send your updated English CV.
Når du ansøger stillingen, kan du med fordel upload dit CV på din profil.Ansøg jobbet