We're absolutely looking for you, if you
- Have minimum 2+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B businesses or corresponding agencies.
- Have a growth mindset and strong desire to learn about the product, customer, as well as sales tactics in order to effectively sell the product.
- Are able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences from operative staff to C-level decision makers, and ideally have existing connections that open doors in the hospitality market.
- Have a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets on a consistent basis, and enjoy cold calling prospects.
- Have exceptional communication skills in English (both spoken and written) - you can pitch clearly and confidently anytime, anywhere. Fluency in other major languages is a plus but not a requirement.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings and industry events.
As an Account Executive at Valpas, you will
- Build a strong sales pipeline of international customers with focus in the EMEA region through active cold and referral prospecting, networking and nurturing qualified leads.
- Prepare and deliver compelling value propositions and product demos, as well as negotiate with decision-makers to win over customers and close deals.
- Drive the development and execution of winning sales strategies and actionable plans with up-to-date market and competitive insights.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Customer Success etc to ensure long-term customer success.
We are on a mission to advance contemporary and conscious travel.
Everything we do is grounded in one belief.
We believe the gnarliest problems require the most transformative solutions.
That’s why, after a personal experience in a bungalow with bed bugs in 2013, we could not ignore how existing solutions neglected both people and hotels.
We started by remediating bed bug infestations with heat (luteidentorjuntahelle.fi), helping over a thousand properties. Yet we were not satisfied: bed bugs keep increasing, people increasingly fear encountering them, and all hotels are exposed to hitchhiking bed bugs. All this leads to devastating consequences, unnecessarily.
That’s why after four arduous years of development we built Valpas - to allow people to travel the world serene from bed bugs. For it, we collaborate with contemporary and conscious hotels who act as change agents for a safer and more sustainable guest experience and, in the long term, world.
We are a group of nonconformist technologists, non-compromising designers and passionate travelers.
Valpas Concept Video https://vimeo.com/295176904