Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
- On-boarding and partnering with our customers, to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform and setup for success.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers within the assigned accounts B2B customers/portfolios
- Maintaining a consistent response and communication and ensuring customers expectations are well managed.
- Reviewing customer performance and providing a strong strategic plan that results in maximizing growth and ROI
- Contribute to feedback to the internal team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Identify customers growth opportunities throughout the subscription period and create and execute renewal/retention strategies as well as identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Basic knowledge on Email Marketing tools/platforms / Digital Marketing Tools/ Data analytics, microsoft office
- Focus on customer retention activities as part of the countries portfolio growth focus
- Have 0-2 years in Customer Success and Digital Marketing experience/exposure.. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Passionate about digital marketing and the latest trends in technology, plus have the motivation and eagerness to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Fluent in Mandarin is an added plus.
- Have analytical and strong problem solving skills to synthesize data into clear insights for customers.
- Strong characters and attitude who are:
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Has good communication skills - Able to convey difficult concepts to the customers and have, good negotiation skills
- A good team player and aims to continue improving with the team and also able to work within and cross departments
- A fast learner, able to adapt to change quickly and able to align with business direction