Concierge Nomads are multi-tasking nomads, with a mental and digital Rolodex of some of the world's most exclusive properties and things to do when on holiday.
They oversee everything from airport transfers to restaurant bookings to unique experiences are arranged. After all, the ‘what you do’ on holiday is just as important as the ‘where to stay’.
From destinations such as Bali, Samui, Phuket and Niseko – you’ll find yourself learning all about the must visit places in these locations.
So if you are someone who loves coming up with an itinerary for holidays with family and friends, then why not turn your hobby into a career?
- Work 5 days per week, 8-hours per day, plus a weekend shift to be shared with other team members. Note that you are paid overtime for weekend shifts.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with our partners;
- Write clear and concise emails to clients and partners in excellent English.
- Attend to email, phone and chat platforms to serve our clients best.
- Understand databases, basic Microsoft Excel functions and G Suite
- Have great EQ; and are able to remain cool, calm and professional in some
- demanding and unique circumstances.
- Have access to their own computers with internet connectivity if working
- Most of all - love traveling and learning about new destinations!
Luxury trip planning requires quick-thinking, resourcefulness, and creative problem-solving. Smart, articulate, and results-driven Concierge Nomads are required to:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of working experience 2. Experience in the travel or luxury industry is a plus
- Great attention to detail
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Fast learner with attention to detail
- Self-starter, a true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment 7. Must be independent, resourceful and a solution seeker
- Start-up or travel experience is a bonus!
- Hard-working and quick to react
Priority will be given to candidates that:
- Have prior customer service or sales-related experience, particularly in the travel/hospitality industry.
- Have travelled and love that Luxe Nomad lifestyle.