AImazing is a fast developing start-up company in Singapore. We specialise in Retail Tech that are currently establishing overseas (Malaysia, Philippines, UK). AImazing provides Business Analytics for retailers through our plug-and-play device installed at their stores. We’re looking for someone who is willing to learn, spontaneous to join the company and is not afraid to explore new challenges.
About This Role
As a UI/UX design intern at Aimazing, you will be involved in the product development process, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensuring design quality through launch. Using your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will help create an experience for our product teams. We function as a startup, meaning we all work closely and collaboratively to align on product vision and ship product. We can be scrappy when we need to be, though we are always focused on quality and impact.
* Problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision. * Plan strategically and think tactically as a partner with product and engineering to define the future of the team.
* Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes.
* Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
* Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table.
* Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the Product and Marketing Teams.
* Must include link to a design portfolio below
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
* Willingness to work hard to improve your design craft
* Ability to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
* Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment