*Relocation included (accommodation + flight)
Would you like to work for the worlds biggest search engine? Now you have the chance. We are looking for nordic speaking Customer Care Advisors for Google in Lissabon to start in January. You will become an expert in Google Ads and help business clients with their marketing strategies.
- Analyze issues/requests of business clients and resolve them, only B2B
- Communication channels: chat, mail, phone
- Answer customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, strategies, implementation of marketing campaigns, assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issue
- Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution
- Native in one of following languages Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or minimum upper secondary school/high school
- Customer care experience (preferred)
- General understanding or interest in online marketing products
- Excellent communication skills, good listeners
- Problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, organized and engaging
- Strategical thinking
- 1.300 € a month (but no rent or bills to be paid)
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Training and familiarization phase and google ads certification
- Accommodation in an apartment with other employees
- Refund of initial flight expenses
- Free annual flight to the home country
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking, social and cultural events and activities
Google is world known for its quality products and services. The perfect start into a career in marketing. Ads is the base of digital marketing nowadays. This opportunity gives great insight into the structures of a large international company and into the world of Google Ads.
Our international, multicultural, social and friendly environment makes the integration into the company, city and country very easy.
Sent your english CV today in order to receive more information about the job.