Do you have a passion for writing and does Barcelona sound like the perfect town for you? Then we got your dream job
- Swedish Native speaker in the respective languages.
- Formal higher education in translation (recognized degree) or similar.
- At least 1 year of documented professional experience in translating/proofreading technical texts.
- C1 level of written and oral French and English.
- Knowledge of further North-European languages is an advantage.
- Scrupulous approach to detailed work and ability to judge which changes are necessary.
- Willing to learn and accept feedback.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Translation and proofreading in the language combinations: French into Swedish.
- Coordinate queries and terminology with the team of resources.
- Build glossaries and style guides for specific domains and clients.
- Check and validate corrections. Evaluate the quality level provided by the team of resources.
- Extensive experience using CAT tools (SDL Trados/MemoQ) as well as tech savvy and curious about new technologies.
- Analyse and evaluate the files to be translated, as well as prepare and process these files for external translation (detect and process repetitions, carry out pre-translations, etc.).