Jobcast is looking for a Marketing intern
We believe new technology can improve the way we recruit talents. By emphasising new channels we are building a bridge between employers and employees by ”soundifying” their first meeting. If you love challenges you should keep on reading.
About the role
We are expanding our small team and are looking for a junior marketing wizard to be part of our fun journey. In our path of creating a new and innovative platform for job seekers to consume job ads by sound (podcast) we want to partner up with someone who is passionate about tech, marketing and growth.
What we offer
• A fun and relaxed working environment were your effort and input really matters.
• A new company with great opportunities to grow and be part of our core team.
• An opportunity to grow and make use of your theoretical skills in practice.
• Responsibility of our overall marketing efforts where your creativity will have great impact.
• Be your own boss. We believe in you and you expertise within hour field.
• Fluent in Swedish (written and oral), English is a merit
• You have some experience in marketing, preferably social marketing, and know how to create simple design for Facebook, Instagram or any other similar platform
• You have been part of, or studied project management. You can manage several projects at the same time whilst meeting predefined goals
• You have some experience in data analysis and knows how to make adequate business decisions for business growth.
• We expect someone who can be part of a team as well as working independently
• You are about to finish university or any other higher education with a major in marketing or similar and/or has at least one year experience within marketing
• Experience from start-up and/or the tech industry is a plus
Who we are looking for
• You´re a friendly and outspoken person. You should be comfortable with talking to people as well as meet user when needed to better understand our audience.
• Someone who is ready to take on and solve different problems with a hands-on approach.
• You have strong communication skills. You are self-driven and are a good team player.
• You are pro-active, a strong organized person and coordinator who can play for the team but also take the responsibility of an independent work.
• You know how to work your magic and produce the best outcome given a set monthly budget.
Driven. Your friends ask you how you manage to do all the things that you do, and you believe that magic happens outside your comfort zone. You work hard, especially when nobody is watching.
Goal oriented. Winning drives you. And you love a challenge. When you fail you see how you can learn and improve, and then you get back up on the horse.
Entrepreneurial. You thrive when you have big responsibilities and much freedom to put your ideas into practice.
Well organized. You are always on time, and you consider your calendar your best buddy on your way forward.
Positive. You see solutions where others see hinders, your energy is contagious, and you start every day with a smile ;) You believe that the future is bright, and that it's up to each and every one of us, to make it as good as it can be.
Is this you or someone you know?
We are looking for someone who can join our team as an intern with the opportunity to become a core member of our team. You will be working with one of our co-founders and your contribution to our daily work will truly show. Please send your application via The Hub. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us and send an email to Gustav Hagenfeldt at firstname.lastname@example.org