We are looking for an exceptional Partner / Head of Business Development & Sales to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for growing and developing the company’s growth and monetisation strategy. Working as one part of our founding team, you will be charged with establishing strong partner relationships, and build a high-growth, scalable business ready for international expansion.
You are an expert deal-maker and executor who efficiently converts a promising opportunity into fully operational businesses. You have an outstanding track record of leading complex projects and execute through cross-functional teams with an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication skills. You are an excellent people manager who leads with inspiration and integrity, and you have a great toolbox for making every team and individual perform at their absolute best. You see the big picture and think strategically, but you also love to roll up your sleeves and hustle.
What you’ll do:
· Identify, close, operationalize and scale new business opportunities to meet ambitious targets and KPIs
· Build and develop relationships at all levels and functions with our partners and converting into customer value, growth and revenue
· Negotiate and close deals at senior management and executive level, and ensure successful deal implementation at all operational levels and functions
Who you are and skills you have:
· You have experience from scaling a consumer tech company in business development or strategic role
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong project management skills
· Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter, who quickly identifies what needs to get done, prioritize and focus on execution
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Swedish, English
You will report to the Founder/CEO and will be based in our Stockholm office. Remuneration includes salary and a healthy portion stock options.
This is your chance for an early entry into an exciting tech startup with a proven user proposition and huge earning potential. A chance to shape a large and international enterprise.