We are looking for experienced Magento 2 developers who can contribute project execution in our project pipeline.
The candidate must have a passion for web development, innate precision, strong motivation in achieving results, ability to work in a team, ability to draw up support documentation.
It is required a good knowledge of English and at least 5 years of professional experience. Contract and remuneration to be defined based on the candidate's experience and verifiable skills.
As a developer / software engineer, you're expected to be well versed with the following:
· Minimum of 2 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento 2.0 development (API / Plugin / Theme development / Integrations / Customisations).
· Working experience and expertise in
o PHP development and design,
o Main software design patterns,
o Database design (with and without ORM)
o PostgreSQL, Redis, Aurora
o Container Concepts (docker, K8S),
o Source Control (git - workflow and scripting proficiency),
o Test driven development,
o Multi-environment deployments.
· Excellent technical writing skills / documentation culture,
· Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
· Good understanding of end-to-end e-commerce implementation process,
· Experience in defining software processes and pipelines,
· Strong Magento 2 API know-how,
· Effective cross-functional communication skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure applications are secure, scalable, and reliable,
· Sound understanding of full and partial page caching, memory based cashing, content delivery and acceleration,
· Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire application stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations,
· Experience with security, high availability, load balancing, acceleration and virtualization technologies is beneficial,
· Having working experience with container based Magento 2 deployments is an advantage,
· Having Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer, Magento 2 Cloud Developer or better is a benefit.
Magento 2, PHP, PostgreSQL, Nginx, php-fpm, Varnish, Redis, AWS Aurora, Jenkins, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, ELK, AWS EKS or Azure AKS, New Relic
Responsibilities and Duties
As a developer / software engineer, you'd be:
· primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects,
· develop and customize the Magento 2 platform (Magento 2 Commerce edition primarily),
· develop and install custom (and 3rd party) extensions,
· integrate Magento 2 platform with 3rd party processes (API, ESB, ERP)
· designing, building and supporting responsive, adaptive and AMP web pages with creative designs that deliver an excellent customer experience,
· designing and building code that delivers optimal infrastructure load, fast response times and scalability,
· testing and deploying applications in decoupled, container based environment,
· contribute initiatives to improve development and delivery processes.