We are looking for a kickass individual to join our team. We dgaf about your academic qualifications. Show us what you can do.
Our ops assistants are serious multi-taskers. They coordinate, plan, and go all out to help our clients and team members. They excite people with the problems they solve whilst managing expectations meticulously.
Our apparel production coordinators are detailed and serious multi-taskers. They coordinate, plan, and go all out to make project come to life. They excite people with the problems they solve whilst managing expectations meticulously.
You will be working directly with the heads and you need to be able to work under pressure. It's a no bull sh*t role in the team focusing on getting things done.
About The Company
We are a custom wearable supply chain platform for fast-scaling modern teams. We source and produce custom apparels, carry items and accessories for businesses.
Our dream is to match the right clients to the right factories so that production can be local, reducing our need to move products around the world and helping local businesses
MF plays a support role in day-to-day things you take for granted. The carry accessories you get at events and camps, team shirts that you see companies and fnb brands wear, merchandise that you buy from brands and music festivals. Anything with print onto a functional product that you can use is powered by our technology.
• Follow-up on orders from sampling, production to shipment independently
• Coordinate day to day operations
• Help with pricing and negotiations with suppliers
• Assist clients with design files
• Coordinate on product development and sourcing with factories
• Customer service and operational guidance
• Language - The ability to fluently speak, read and write in English & Chinese
• A can-do positive attitude
• Kickass energy levels and determination
• Independent & a problem-solver
• Responsible + team player
• Photoshop/Illustrator skills
• Excel & word
Application In addition to resume, share with us one thing that has made the biggest impact in your life to date.