We are looking for results-oriented, hands-on individuals who are obsessed with building great products to join our growing team. Disclaimer: This is a challenging role due to the anticipated wide exposure to a range of different industries and technologies hence we urge only those who are passionate about programming to apply.
Objective of the role:
The primary objective of the role is to develop iOS/Android/Hybrid applications, with potential integration with hardware and IoT devices.
- Understand client business requirements and translate them into functional code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and develop projects
- Work with team members in sprints
- Develop mobile applications using native/hybrid languages
- Integrate with external APIs
- Conduct testing to improve the code robustness and performance
- Produce proper documentation
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline
- Previous experience developing native iOS/Android or hybrid mobile applications
- Write neat, structured and efficient code with proper documentation
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and libraries
- Independent and ambitious
- Reliable and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Like solving technical challenges
- Familiarity and experience with architectural patterns (MVVM, MVC, VIPER etc.)
- Experience with testing tools and practices
If you possess the criteria above, drop us an email with your CV and your project repositories.