We are a the world's first creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship. And we're looking for great talent!
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Legal Associate to help support Inmagine to reach its goal in empowering everyone to become a designer. This is a unique role as you will work on regulatory and compliance matters in relation to product development, intellectual property, and among other corporate transactions that help build a sustainable business.
- Prepare, review and negotiate legal documents supporting the daily operations of the business.
- Manage external counsel to ensure the company is effectively represented at a fair cost.
- Administer and maintain the database and the development of legal precedents and templates.
- Perform such other ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Provide legal support to various departments within the Inmagine promptly.
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree or equivalent legal qualification.
- Active bar membership in good standing in the Malaysian Bar or under any commonwealth jurisdiction.
- Possessing 2 -3 years in a reputable law firm and/or in-house experience in practice areas encompassing corporate, commercial, technology or such other relevant practice areas.
- High personal standards of commitment and integrity.
- Flexible and analytical thinker able to quickly and accurately identify legal issues in a complex environment and to develop solutions by exercising confident judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Strong results orientation, customer focus, a commitment to providing the highest quality client service, and a desire to develop trusted advisor relationships with business partners
- Meticulous, capability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workflow, and adjust to frequent fluctuations in workload and business imperatives.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate well with deal team members and others on projects that cut across organizational and national boundaries.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
- Language stacks: Fluent in English. Proficiency in Chinese would be an added advantage.