As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
- Handle data management and integration projects on different digital marketing platforms
- Preparing data specification and integration for customers using our solutions
- Work collaboratively with cross functions departments to constantly provide solutions and deliver performance for our customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Proactively finding opportunities and coming up with technical strategies to improve customer performance
- Interfacing with customers on a regular basis, working with their marketing and development team to ensure successful on-boarding and long-term success
- Are able to understand data structure and optimize technical performance
- 0-2 Years’ experience as a programmer/developer
- Have a good understanding of RESTful API
- Knowledge in PHP/NodeJS/React is an added plus
- A good exposure to Agile environment
- Have a hawk eye vision with the ability to deep dive enough to explore more into technical business strategy and its implementation.
- Strong analytical skills and desire to solve complicated problems programmatically
- Are able to multitask effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Are willing to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in local language and English
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter
- Directly collaborate with customers to clearly and concisely communicate technical insights and solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Continuously seek knowledge and improve to become a Product Developer