We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in SAP WM domain. Positions will be based in Singapore.
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
- Candidates who are Singapore Permanent Residents/ with Singapore Citizenship are preferred.
SAP implementation and application development for warehouse/extended warehouse setup and following capabilities:
- Monitor warehouse processes using graphical interface monitors, cockpits, and dashboards, through wireless, 4G network & cloud solutions
- Control & maintain RFID settings for inventory tracking & for quality control
- Update & maintain storage bin location and storage type master data and hazard ratings (segregation)
- Customizable algorithms to determine best put away stock location that based on customer’s criterions & requirements
- All activities for physical inventory, inbound delivery processing, and outbound delivery processing including transportation & shipment
- Inbound & outbound document and label printing abilities
- Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- Have 3-5 years' of work experience in Software Development in a related domain
- Familiar with Supply Chain business models, SAP WM and the use of wireless network technologies, Cloud services, mobile apps & webserver implementation
- Experience programming with Nodejs, Angular, React, Go and database management e.g. MySQL, Oracle
- Have good warehouse, distribution and transportation Logistics Business Process Knowledge and experience, including value added services e.g. 3PL/4PL
- Experience with ERP integration e.g. Electronic Data Interchange implementation is an advantage