As a UX researcher, you will work with a team to efficiently resolve and champion customer issues between Support, Product, and Engineering. Successful UX researchers have strong communication and feedback skills. You will also provide guidance to enable teams across Hurree to better troubleshoot and solve customer issues with our product. And, you will coach your team to leverage relationships across Hurree to build programmes that further improve the product and experience we deliver our customers.
In This Role You Will:
- Build relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional partnerships (i.e. Product Managers, Designers, Tech Leads), providing both the motivation and means for stakeholders to help make the product experience lighter, faster, and easier
- Collaborate with peers within the broader Support team (i.e., Support management, Team Operations) to contribute to Support’s overall success (i.e., Training, Feedback, Talent development)
- Align and drive the UX team around a clear vision, strategy, and goals, and lead by example on accountability and communication concerning progress and achievements
- Create and manage processes and nurture a team culture that prioritises the needs of our customers, and consistently meet KPIs
- Prioritise, manage time, and deliver the most valuable and tangible results to our customers and our business
- Identify and tackle opportunities for personal growth and development in your career
The Ideal Candidate:
- Values designing and developing software with a focus on usability and user experience
- Understands how to operate with a customer-centric mindset, while working through business challenges and limitations
- Can build relationships and collaborate with individuals from different parts of the business to drive results for our customers
- Has experience developing and managing high-performing teams. Experience working in Customer Support/Success is a bonus.
- Has experience working with highly technical teams and quickly acquiring technical knowledge when required
- Has a strong track record of utilising coaching techniques to elevate skill level and professional development for a diverse set of individuals
Benefits of working for Hurree:
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy social events
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Hurree is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.