What will you do?
- Architect: With 2+ years of Swift or Java experience and multiple years of software development under your belt, you have no problem taking technical ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Build: Develop new features in an Agile environment. Translate mockups into localised, high-performance code. Fix bugs the QA department throws your way.
- Collaborate: Join forces with Product Management and Design to develop the creative vision for the app. Sync with Web and Back-End teams to make sure you get the data you need. Integrate social media APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube (because you are fluent in JSON and don’t need to look up what RESTful services are).
- Best practices: Apply best practices and patterns for things like security, performance and scalability.
- Own your code from design to production resolving any issues along the way and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.