Are you a data-driven marketer who wants to make a big impact and is passionate about the newest digital marketing trends? Now you have a chance to get in early to a rising startup and work in an important role in an industry revolutionizing company.
As our digital marketing specialist, you will be responsible of driving prospects and customers through the buying funnel by planning and executing full funnel marketing campaigns in various marketing channels. The ideal candidate is a data-driven performance marketer with a growth hacking mindset who wants to make a big impact.
We expect you to have experience from various digital marketing channels, website development, content creation and analytics. Understanding buyer personas and customer journey management is an advantage. You will be creating new concepts and ideas with the marketing team that will resonate with our audience. We are creating a lot of our content in Finnish, so we require fluent Finnish skills.
You will get the support of our team and great colleagues, but also a lot of freedom in how you work and achieve your goals. Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join us in creating the next big thing in B2B market?
Objectives that you'll be working on:
- Planning and executing full funnel marketing campaigns focused on performance
- Optimizing our website and landing pages for conversion
- Creating engaging content for our buyer personas
- Working with analytics and giving analytical insights
- Developing our buyer personas and optimizing the customer journey
- Working with the marketing team in brainstorming and creating new killer concepts and ideas to engage our prospects and customers
- Understanding of the buyers’ journey to be able to create full funnel marketing
- Experience from analytics tools and different analytics implementations
- Strong background in SEM and paid social media
- Knowledge from marketing automation systems
- Experience from SEO
- You know how to create content that resonates with our audience
- You are a great team player but also work efficiently independently
- You have native level Finnish language skills and fluent English. Swedish is a big plus!
- Experience from visual design and Adobe CS is preferred
- Experience from Hubspot is considered as a plus
- Great opportunity to join in early a fast-growing startup and to grow with us
- Amazing colleagues and a supportive team around you
- Competitive salary + lunch and sport benefits
- Possibility to adjust the role regarding your interests and strenghts
- Flexible working hours and freedom in how you work and achieve your goals
- An interesting and rewarding job with opportunity for personal development and constant learning
- Cool work environment in Aalto Startup Center
We want to hear from you, so apply right away as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate!