We are seeking a strong software Product Manager to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
As a Product Manager, you are seeking new challenges and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career solving business problems with technology.
You are naturally self-motivated, always comfortable to manage conflicting expectations, deliver cutting-edge software products under constant changes.
You are the perfect conduit between leading software development team and real world humans of stakeholders, customers, competitors and the macroeconomic.
You have the unique skills of connecting dissimilar capabilities and make them more impactful than simply putting them together.
At the end of the day, it is your passion, drive and commitment that will ensure you can bring a concept to a functional and cutting-edge software product.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements, user stories, wireframes, high-fi prototypes and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product.
- Define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner using Scrum method.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, especially the Scrum Method.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.