CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform. Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
You'll be taking full accountability for related to Logistics and Partner Management in Hong Kong. That means you'll be responsible for the driver acquisition and retention as well as partner relationship and operations management. You’ll need strong communication and analytical skills.
· Recruiting, training and managing fleet of drivers
· Ensuring sufficient delivery capacity on daily basis (all orders are placed in advance)
· Trouble-shooting major problems coming from Live Operations team that monitors deliveries live-time (with respect to driver or restaurant related matters)
· Managing escalations from Customer Service team related to delivery and restaurant operations
· Improving service quality on driver (e.g. equipment, uniforms, training) and partner (e.g. packaging, menus) sides
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with our partner restaurants and caterers, providing them operational and commercial support
· Helping in the roll out of strategic projects within partner and driver operations
· Analyzing and acting on country logistics and partner operations reports
· A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges related to start-up nature of the company!
What we offer