We are looking for employes who are fluent in ONE of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish to become part of the team in Portugal.
As customer advisor your main responsibility is to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms towards Airbnb customers (email, phone, chat and other support channels).
About Airbnb :)
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world online.
With world-class customer service and a growing community of users, our client offers the easiest way for people to earn extra money from their available space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
We offer you
- Competitive salary (14 months/ year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation package to Portugal (flight + 3 months of accommodation)
- Help in finding accommodation in Portugal
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (metro + bus + train)
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Training fully paid
- Regular Career Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
- French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Excellent skills in communication and are a good listener
- Good English
- Experience with customer support is preferred
- High school graduate
- Clean criminal record
- Valid EU passport or work permit
The company values
- Trust and Passionate people, able to Inspire others and Add value showing Empathy
- English as a 2nd language
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
- Availability to work 8 hours/ day, 40 hours/ week, rotating shifts (Monday to Sunday)
Come and join our happy family, warm and sunny Portugal is waiting to welcome you!
This job will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life. We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
To apply send your English CV to email@example.com