We are market intelligence.
We provide market analytics for the fashion and beauty industry, so these companies can focus on what's important.
Founded by CEO Kendrick Wong, he leads a dedicated team of data scientists, analysts, engineers and industry experts who share a passion to help brands and retailers grow with market intelligence. From visual merchandisers, marketers to business owners, there's a solution for every need.
With Omnilytics, you are able to see the full view of the current market, with data insights on a selection of over 100 million product SKUs, derived across more than 75,000 brands.If the following sounds like you or people you like to work with, we invite you to reach out and be a part of our vision in powering the world by helping businesses make better decisions with data!
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You speak and write articulately what you are, and are not, trying to do so others are clear on what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
As a Data Analytics intern, you will work alongside our Client Success team making your contributions through the following responsibilities:
- Keep an eye out on the fashion and beauty trend, local and global trends, and back up those findings with data.
- Extract business intelligence from large data sets: collate, organise and analyse data to produce informative reports for our retail professional audience.
- Proactively suggest ways to visualise complex data sets, generating charts/tables that give insightful views of key business issues and opportunities.
- Proactively reach out to development and data science teams to improve data interpretation.
- Support product and development teams to combine, cleanse, standardise and quality assure results of large amounts of e-commerce data.
We are looking for highly energetic interns to join our team! You'll be a good fit if you possess the following traits:
- Posses or currently pursuing a degree from Business or Marketing related subjects
- Strong interest in analysis or business intelligence
- Passion for fashion, beauty and retail trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Basic SPSS, R and Python is a bonus
- Resilience in solving problems. You believe that problems are made to be solved and not avoided. Often you will try many different ways instead of giving up when presented with obstacles
- Eager to learn. You are willing to work on all types of assignments and show an eagerness to learn
- Driven and motivated. Your mantra in life is "it's up to me", and because of this, your beliefs in life is directed towards doing the job right and to the very best of your ability.
- Adaptable. You are good in managing a variety of tasks, flexible and open to changes that may come up during the day
- Able to commit a minimum of 3 months of internship
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data. Apply now!