Do you need a change? Are you interested in new technologies? Not afraid of new challenges?
We are looking for someone to provide excellent customer service and technical support for the customers, via email, chat and phone for one of the leading printing and technologic companies in the world.
What will you do?
- Answering customers calls, manage emails, chats and social media contacts in an efficient and professional manner
- Trying to solve the issue at the first contact and clarify any doubt
- Provide technical support: trouble shooting for most common products (printers, video projects, scanners, etc.)
- Escalate and transfer to level 2 service when necessary
- Keep updated the data base with customer information's
- Up-selling of consumables, extended warranties and accessories
- Full-time and Indefinido contract
- Schedule: 39h/week Monday - Friday
- Appraisal Bonus
- Initial and on-going training
- Loan program and discounts on top brands managed within the company
- Possibility for professional development within the company
- Relocation Package
- Nordic native speaker with fluent English
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation